Thursday 29 November 2012

Welcome Back To The Site!

Hey Penguins!,


Great news, welll in twitter I asked if I should stay with my new site or start using this back again.By one of the advices of a good friend I decided to come back to this blog for the holiday party.Also we are near reaching 10,000 views in this blog.So a new party will be soon during December.Something more, I'll be hiring more people to post since I need some help to post and posts+graphics will be improved since I have improved in grammar and on designing.Keep playing and Waddle On!


~Rey Gordo6

1 comment:

  1. Ello Rey! Its Eddie (from xat)
    My blog has recently changed from Editor's Article to The Book Gazer http://thebookgazer.blogspot.ca/
    anyway, the button! you forgot to add it when you changed your template!!!! ahhhh XD
    My blog button is at http://thebookgazer.blogspot.ca/p/blog-button.html
    Your button is on my site as always, on the advertisement-spinner section. You should get an ad-spinner too! saves space! (I'll email you the code if your interested)
    (Delete this comment once read)

    ReplyDelete